Thank you for choosing Borneo Medical Centre as your hospital to assist you and your family with your healthcare needs. We at BMC understand that hospitalisation can be stressful for the patient and the family. Please speak to our Customer Service team at the Information Counter should you have any questions at all. You can call them at +6082-507 333 or drop them a message/whatsapp at +6016-889 8310.
BMC offers many services and procedures. Some may require you to be admitted, others would just require Day Case admission only.
To ensure a smooth and hassle-free admission, remember to bring the following along with you on the day of your admission :
- Malaysian Identity Card (IC) / Passport / Birth Certificate
- Your health insurance card and/or a Letter of Guarantee/Authorisation Letter/Medical Chit from your company
- Your doctor’s referral note
- Past or present medical records, x-rays, or prior test results (if your physician has requested them)
- Medications that have been prescribed to you
- A change of clothes (for going home in)
Hospital admission can made through:
- Admission & Discharge Counter at the main lobby between 8.30 AM to 1.00 PM daily and 2.00 PM to 5 PM on Mondays to Fridays, or
- Accident & Emergency Counter